Build & Migrate
Our team of cloud specialists will work with you to plan, develop and deploy a migration strategy and cloud architecture. Ensuring that this is fit for purpose, can scale as your business grows, is delivered within budget, and maximises return on investment. We also understand the importance of taking existing infrastructure, security, cost optimisation, and regulatory compliance into consideration.
1Tech, are specialists in migrating data and work packages to the cloud and offer guidance on planning the what, how, why, where, and when for workload and application migrations. We are committed to understand your needs and goals, to establish the objectives and requirements for a successful cloud migration.
Why Would you need this service?
There are many reasons why you should move to the cloud. It addresses the challenges that all organisations are facing including:
- Scalability – the pay-as-go model means you only pay for what you use;
- Powerful computing capabilities;
- Infrastructure maintenance and cost;
- Unlimited storage capacity;
- Performance and global reach.
How we deliver this service
1Tech approaches the delivery of this services with a 3 phased approach:
Assess: technical analysis of your infrastructure and applications allows us to accurately identify critical assets and assess your existing application portfolio to identify the applications that are “Cloud-ready” and good candidates for migration.
Plan: the migration strategy (re-host, re-engineer, re-purchase, re-factor, retire, retain) and define the cloud architecture. taking existing infrastructure, security, cost optimisation, and regulatory compliance into consideration and ensuring that this is fit for purpose.
Migrate: build and implement a working system ensuring that the migration progress goes smoothly, seamlessly, will minimal downtime and disruptions to business continuity.
- Assessment of your current IT infrastructure;
- Determine type of Migration SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS;
- Create a cloud migration strategy;
- Applications fully optimized to ensure cost efficiency and security;
- Recommendations on which applications should migrate to the Cloud;
- Create Security and Compliance (GRC) baselines & ensure security and compliance for applications in the cloud;
- Recommendations on host cloning, Containerisation, conversion an integration as required.
Benefits/ Typical Outcomes
- Cost saving;
- Remote collaboration;
- Better storage;
- Disaster recovery;
- Significantly enhanced security;
- Faster lead time to market;
- Increased opportunity for innovation;
- Less maintenance;
- Zero risk of infrastructure failure;
- Environmentally friendly.