1Tech has been at the forefront of analytics for over 20 years. We understand this to be the systematic computational analysis of data which is used for the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data. This allows analysts to draw conclusions about the data which in turns help business leaders make better informed decisions.
We help our clients establish an analytics capability to develop and deploy models for predictive and prescriptive analytics and UI capabilities for designing compelling user interfaces for business consumption of these analytic models and dashboarding to visualise this data in a way that is easily consumed by anyone who has access to it.
Why Would you need this service?
Businesses that understand that data is an important asset seek to maximise its value. Unlocking the hidden value in your data requires that all data in whatever structured and unstructured form to be farmed and mined for answers. This requires a big data strategy and a platform capable of consolidating data from across the enterprise and having the capacity to analyse this data in real time.
Data analysis helps companies better understand their customers, evaluate their marketing campaigns, personalise content, create content strategies and develop products. The Analytical process helps identify strengths and weaknesses in the business. It allows you to quantify the effects of making changes in your business strategy, financial forecasting, staffing, marketing campaigns or any other aspect of the business that needs to be understood.
How we deliver this service
Services that 1Tech can help you with include a range of AWS services, these are:
Data warehousing – Running SQL and complex, analytic queries against structured and unstructured data, without the need for unnecessary data movement.
Big data processing – Process vast amounts data Quickly and easily for data engineering, data science development, and collaboration.
Real time analytics – Collect, process and analyse streaming data as it arrives in your data lake, and respond in real-time.
Operational analytics – Search, explore, filter, aggregate, and visualise your data in near real-time for application monitoring, log analytics, and clickstream analytics.
Interactive analytics – Using Amazon Athena as an interactive query service makes it easy to analyse data in Amazon S3 using standard SQL. Athena is serverless,. With Athena, there’s no need for complex ETL jobs to prepare your data for analysis. This makes it easy for anyone with SQL skills to quickly analyse large-scale datasets.
Dashboards and Visualising – Amazon QuickSight is a fast, cloud-powered business intelligence service that makes it easy to deliver insights to everyone in your organisation. As a fully managed service, QuickSight lets you easily create and publish interactive dashboards that include ML Insights. Dashboards can then be accessed from any device, and embedded into your applications, portals, and websites.
- A comprehensive strategy to approach management information, analytics and big data with defined principles and standards;
- Documented understanding of opportunities within your business for the use of analytics;
- Mappings between management information, analytic artefacts and business value;
- Data model design for management information and big data platforms;
- A common, rationalised and reusable reporting repository;
- Analytic model algorithms for specific scenarios and use cases;
- Standard criteria and toolsets defined for different facets of management information, analytics and big data;
- People, process and technology to run a sustainable management information, analytics and big data operation;
- Management information, analytics and big data strategy, processes, target operating model, roadmap, requirements and functional design;
- Use cases for predictive/prescriptive analytics;
- Data warehouse design and business intelligence data model;
- KPI/metric design;
- Report/dashboard mock-up design;
- Analytic models;
- Data management capability design.
Benefits/ Typical Outcomes
- Increased profits achieved through making the right decisions and reducing costs;
- Competitive advantage;
- Customer satisfaction;
- Holistic operations;
- Better employee engagement;
- Embed analytics in apps;
- Building end-to-end solutions;
- Evolve from batch to real-time analytics;
- Build real-time applications;
- Analyse IoT device data;
- Using the AWS platform, you are assured of elasticity, flexibility, security and reliability while only paying for what you use.