1Tech can deliver all your SaaS requirements. This service allows you to centrally manage your software needs on a subscription basis, offering a flexible way for your software needs and delivers improved operational efficiency while saving time and money.
Why Would you need this service?
- It will save you money – SaaS can provide notable savings for several different reasons. Foremost, it eliminates the upfront cost of purchase/installation, as well on-going costs like maintenance and upgrades. Instead of spending large amounts of money on hardware installations, SaaS applications can be easily downloaded and maintained.
- It will save you time – For many SaaS applications, installation is as simple as having an internet connection and acquiring a log-in. Furthermore, maintenance responsibilities are shifted from your IT department to 1Tech.
- Scalability & Accessibility – our pay-as-you-go model provides fantastic flexibility and options. Changing your usage plan is easy and can be done without advance notice. Our web-based use allows subscribers to access the software easily from any location with internet capabilities.
- Compatibility – With the conventional software installation method, updates can require enormous amounts of time and money. With SaaS however, subscribers can simply log-on to an always available, current version service
How we deliver this service
Through a consultative approach and drawing on our 20 years’ experience, 1Tech will review your current needs and provide a SaaS solution to meet these needs.
Our SaaS offering is defined by your requirements. We can take any solution and turn it into a SaaS product with subscription management.
Benefits/ Typical Outcomes
- Innovation -. The pace of innovation at AWS also provides with new services and capabilities to enhance the features, cost, and management profile of your solutions. By leaving the operational responsibilities to AWS, you’re able to focus more of your energy directly on the needs of your products.
- Pay for Use Pricing – Manage and optimise costs is essential to SaaS environments.
- Scale and Availability -Uptime and the ability to respond to continually evolving workloads is essential to SaaS products.
- Security and Compliance – Your data is secure and private. Cloud security at AWS is the highest priority and you will benefit from a data centre and network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organisations.